Hockey Eastern Ontario (HEO) has released its updated COVID-19 vaccination policy.
All those born in 2009 or earlier must be fully vaccinated by November 8, 2021 to participate in HEO sanctioned programming, this includes:
- Blackburn Stingers players born in 2009 or earlier.
- Blackburn Stingers team officials (coaches, trainers, managers, and equipment personnel); and
- Volunteers contributing to the Stingers season in any other capacity
- Game Officials (referees, linespersons, timekeepers);
- HEO Officials (Directors and employees of HEO);
- and Organization Officials (Association and League Executives, District Executives, and employees).
If you have any questions with respect to the implementation of this policy, please contact Denis Mckinnon, Risk and Safety, BMHA Board of Directors.