Below are responses to frequently asked questions that you may have regarding this season.
- What is the status of renovations underway at the Blackburn Arena?
- Blackburn Arena is expected to be ready for the start of the 2021-22 hockey season. We look forward to welcoming back Stingers players and families to the newly renovated arena. More information to come.
- What does the registration fee cover?
- The registration fee covers the 2021-2022 hockey season which is expected to run from September to April. In addition to registration fees, team fees are usually set by each team at the start of the season to cover costs such as extra ice time, Christmas and year-end parties, and other expenses.
- Where do I register for the Blues or Rangers?
- Do the kids who are going to play have to be vaccinated?
- There is no approved vaccine yet for children under the age of 12 in Canada. BMHA will be following public health protocols. The Public Health Officer encourages all eligible individuals to get vaccinated and to follow public health protocols.
- Are discounts available for large families?
- The large family discount is available to help lower the registration costs for families with 3 or more children registering with the BMHA. The discount would be applied to the lowest registration fees for the 3rd and each additional child from the same immediate family. Families registering children under the BMHA large family discount should contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or VP Finance at email@example.com to manually adjust the fees payable.
- How do I request a refund?
- All refund requests must be made in writing to the: firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds issued will be based on the date that the written request is received by the Registrar or BMHA. Please note that refunds can take up to 21 days.
Other questions pertaining to registration can be directed to the Registrar