Every season the BMHA hosts a Peewee (now U13) tournament on three separate weekends in January; each weekend catering to a specific House League Level A, B and C.
- Last year the entry fees per team were $1095.00 (Each team is must also provide a gift basket with a value of approximately $75.00)
- All games are typically played at the BLACKBURN ARENA however due to construction the tournament will be held at a new location likely EARL ARMSTRONG ARENA
- Teams start playing at 7:00 a.m. (note that the arena does NOT open until 6:30 a.m.)
- Games can start up to 10 minutes early (this does NOT apply to 1st game of each day)
- Visitor Teams are to wear their Dark Jerseys, whereas the Home Teams are to wear their White Jerseys.
- Email transfers are will be available as a method of payment, please see details in the registration form instructions.
Click here to register your team for one of the tournaments!
Click here to view the tournament rules and regulations.
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY?
"Well organized, well excuted and lots of Fun!"
"Small town tournament feel without having to leave Ottawa"
"The tournament structure guaranteed us 3+ games which we love"